giovedì 7 febbraio 2013

Aspettando il sole...

sabato 2 febbraio 2013
apertura musicale


--6:00-6:55
rem - losing my religion

loussier - concerto di brandeburgo V in Re, III Allegro

johnny cash - in my life
brian wilson - when you wish upon a star

carole king - will you still love me tomorrow?
adele - one and only

nina zilli - per sempre
nenhum de nos - o astronauta de marmore

rolling stones - you can't always get what you want

dente - piccolo destino ridicolo

--7:00-7:30
damien rice - grey room

andy summers & fernanda takai - chuva no oceano
muse - survival

edoardo bennato - rinnegato

--7:35-8:30
barao vermelho - o tempo nao para (da Balada MTV)

beethoven - fidelio, ouverture
the notwist - the devil, you + me

luigi tenco - lontano lontano
afterhours - padania

riz ortolani - oh my love
kylie minogue - can't get you out of my head (da The Abbey Road Sessions)

betty jeans houghton - atlas
mani pulite - fisco music

ministri - gli alberi

eddie vedder - sleeping by myself

--8:50-9:00
los hermanos - dois barcos

joss stone - I don't wanna be with nobody but you

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento