giovedì 7 febbraio 2013

(mercole)di notte

mercoledì 23 gennaio 2013
conduzione musicale notturna


radiohead - house of cards

faith no more - easy
rem - walk it back

belle & sebastian - like dylan in the movies (da BBC Sessions)
traveling wilburys - handle with care

traveling wilburys - congratulations
jeff tweedy - simple twist of fate
george harrison - all things must pass

neil young - after the gold rush
the books & jose gonzalez - cello song (da Dark Was The Night)

amanda palmer - no surprises
verve - the drugs don't work

verve - sonnet
los hermanos - veja bem meu bem
i am kloot - lately

pearl jam - thumbing my way
hellsongs - run to the hills

john coltrane - they can't take that away from me
brian wilson - I got plenty o nuttin

raconteurs - many shades of black
weezer - I want you to
placebo - every you every me

dionysos - coccinelle (da Eats Music!!!)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento